Star Wars Darth Vador Hand with Lightsaber - 3D FX Night Light
Star Wars Darth Vador Hand with Lightsaber 3D FX Night Light
The NEW Limited Edition Yoda Hand with Lightsaber 3D Night Light. All the Star Wars 3D Lights are a must!
Star Wars The Force Awakens is coming sooner than you might realize!
3D Light FX are bringing these awesome 3D lights featuring the famous cast of the Star Wars movies!
The Fun, Energy efficient night light solution for kids, teens and even adults!
This licensed and innovative 3D deco night light, will bring life and fun to any room!
- Includes Star Wars Darth Vador Hand with Lightsaber light and crack decal sicker
- Realistic, looks like he is crashing through the wall!
- Fun cordless night light
- Battery operated (batteries not included)
- Runs on energy efficient LEDS (Never change the bulbs)
- All supports included for hanging
- looks awesome On or OFF
- Never gets hot to touch
- Fun for any age!
How long do the batteries last? Depending on usage, most new batteries will last 2 to 3 weeks if the light is turned off during the day.
How much light do the Deco/Night Lights give off? The Deco/nightlights gives of enough light for parents to view the infants without turning on additional lighting. They are bright enough so children can move about the room and take themselves in and out of their beds without turning on additional lighting.
- Can the Crack Sticker be applied onto any wall surface? The Crack Sticker can be applied to just about any clean, smooth, and weather-resistant surface that is free of dust, grease, or other contaminates. Crack Sticker may not adhere to textured surfaces e.g. rough brick, stucco, concrete block, suede paints, and sand paints.
Will the Crack Sticker damage my wall? Most people have no wall damage when the Crack Sticker is removed. We recommend watching the Sticker Removal video instructions before attempting to remove the sticker from your wall. Please be aware that, as with any decorative medium, there is potential for wall damage.
Do the lights require special batteries? The lights require either 3-AA or 3-AAA batteries depending on which light you have purchased. You will find detailed information in regards to required batteries on the outside of the packaging. Please make sure the batteries are installed or replaced by an adult. For best results be sure to use brand new batteries.